Saturday 20 November 2010

Android 2.1.... when?


I am the proud owner of an xperia x10 and have recently found out about the new upgrade to android 2.1

Waiting for that little upgrade icon in my status bar is killing me, just the thought of being able to shoot videos of my friends performing ridiculous drunken acts in HD is getting me excited!

Not to mention the FIVE home screens I'll get to fill with silly apps I never use.

So when will this "android 2.1" happen??? i do not know, but here is what to expect from 2.1...


HD video recording with continuous auto-focus for high quality videos

Upgrade of the Android platform to Android 2.1

New backup and restore application, with extended content back up

5 homescreens for apps, widgets, shortcuts and folders


Social phonebook which automatically syncs contact pictures from Facebook and shows when your friends are online

Also I think I must add that I'm on vodafone network, the last to update the firmware. Why is this? all other UK networks have this update but vodafone still wont.




No comments:

Post a Comment